HOW TO STRENGTHEN YOUR VAGINAL WALLS USING YONI BALLS
Yoni balls, kegel balls, orgasm balls, or pleasure balls whatever name you choose to call them still serve the same purpose.. Keeping the vagina walls firm through pelvic exercises. This exercise has been used by women since the days of old to strengthen the walls of the vagina through the contraction and release of different muscles with ease. In recent times, the yoni balls or kegel balls were introduced to serve the same purpose only more effectively.
These balls come in different weights and sizes to help in the contraction and release of different muscles with ease. Yoni balls can also be used for enhancing sexual pleasure and is helpful for arousal during sex.
How to locate your Pelvic muscles
Before inserting your yoni balls, first locate your pelvic floor muscles. This will help you engage your muscles better.
Take this simple test to locate your pelvic muscles and do your kegel exercise right.
- Imagine you are urinating; contract the muscles you would use to stop yourself from urinating and hold in for about 10 seconds then release. Do not hold your breath while doing this exercise.
- Try doing this for 2-3 sessions for 10 seconds every day. This would help you identify your pelvic floor muscles and help tighten your vagina walls.
Note: Do not do this when your bladder is full as it can weaken muscles and increases your risk for a Urinary Tract Infection. Try not to use your abdomen, leg or buttock muscles when you contract your pelvic floor muscles as they won’t strengthen your pelvic floor muscles.
HOW TO USE YONI BALLS
Have a yoni ball lying around and you don’t know how to use it? This article is for you. Before using your yoni ball, do the following:.
- Wash your hands with soap and water
- Wash your yoni ball with warm water and soap before use.
- Get your lubes ready for easy insertion.
How to insert the Yoni balls
- Lie down in a comfortable position
- Slowly and carefully insert the balls. Make sure your vaginal opening as well as your lubes are lubricated .
- Push the balls inside your vagina as far as you can. For balls that come with a removal string or loop, make sure they hang outside of your vagina so it doesn’t go in with the rest of the balls.
- Tighten your pelvic floor muscles; squeeze and lift the ball
- Hold the contractions for 10 seconds and relax for 5 seconds. If you can’t hold for 10 seconds, hold for 5 seconds instead.
- Repeat this exercise 5 times in a row to complete one set
- You can perform 3-5 sets in a day. You can extend it throughout the day.
- You can leave the yoni balls for hours depending on the balls used and your body chemistry.
How to remove yoni balls
- Lay down in a comfortable position
- Add more lubes to your vaginal opening
- Slowly pull the removal string until they slide out.
However, if your balls are separated and do not have a removal string, you should
- Stand with your feet slightly wider than hip distance apart
- Squat in a comfortable position and squeeze your vaginal muscles to push them out just like you would do with a tampon.
- Clean with warm water and store when dry.
If your balls don’t come out be calm. Try o coax them out by using lubes. You can also jump, move around or cough to help your muscles contract and release.
The yoni ball can be used by all women, however women who fit into any category below, should consult their doctor before using a yoni ball.
- Pregnant or recovering from childbirth
- Have an intrauterine device
- Use a menstrual cup
- Experience pelvic pain
- Active pelvic infection
Other than strengthening your vagina, the yoni ball acts as a great booster to your sex life. Kegels also improve blood circulation to the pelvic floor and vagina and this is helpful for arousal and lubrication. Using a yoni ball also increases the intensity of your orgasm and it can also serve as a sex toy.
Do you perform pelvic exercises and if you do, do you prefer it with or without a yoni ball. Visit www.mahogany,ng to shop for your Yoni balls.