09 May 10 SEX FACTS YOU NEVER KNEW
When you have been having sex for a long time, your expertise when it comes to sex seems to increase and you feel like you know almost everything about sex. You spend a lot of time trying to know more about sex, reading and practicing erotica’s, watching movies and even having sex discussions. But, despite all these it feels like there is still more to know about sex. Crazy right? Keep your eyes glued to this page as you learn about more crazy sex fun facts.
1. Vibrators were invented to reduce hysteria. Weird? Vibrators were invented in the 19th century to reduce hysteria in women. Maybe that explains the restlessness when a woman is separated from her vibrator.
2. A single sperm cell contains 37.5 MB of DNA information. So, the next time you receive sperm from a man, he is transferring 15,875 GB worth of data. If you could convert this to mobile data, your subscription problems could be solved by having sex.
3. A single average man has enough sperm produced in two weeks to get every woman on the planet pregnant. One man could multiply the world’s population.
4. Sex can increase your pain tolerance level. Research has discovered that threshold for pain can increase when aroused and can skyrocket when you reach your big O. With regular sex, your pain capacity keeps getting higher.
5. Men who are under 40 have an average erection time of 10 seconds.
6. Men have sensitive nipples and are turned on when their nipples are sucked. Women are not the only ones who get erect nipples, men also have erect nipples when aroused.
7. The female orgasm lasts for 20 seconds while the male orgasm lasts for 6 seconds. I believe that women own sex, I mean we have the longest laugh.
8. When an orgasm approaches in a woman, the vagina decreases in size as much as 30%. This contraction is to increase the sensitivity experienced during an orgasm.
9. The initial spurt of a man’s ejaculation travels at approximately 28 miles per hour. This is faster than the 100 meters’ dash record which is 22.9 miles per hour. And some men are lazy to run, while their sperm are athletes.
10. During intercourse, your inner nose swells just as your breasts and genital will. This is due to the increased blood flow during sex.